Bullet Casings and Walden Ponds: John Wick and Thoreau Sq. Off at the Billion-Greenback Debate
In a smoke-filled room decorated with vintage weapons and transcendentalist literature, John Wick, the virtuoso of vengeance, sits throughout from Henry David Thoreau, the thinker king of non violent protest. As they sip on whiskey and natural tea, respectively, the pair do not simply business barbs and wits—they have interaction in a fierce debate at the Zuckerberg vs. Musk Cage Battle, a billion-dollar spectacle within the making.
Bullet Time: Wick’s Relentless Argument for a Actual Battle
John Wick: “Thoreau, your Walden was once non violent, however the global is not a pond. The struggle must be actual, bloody, visceral. Best then will it replicate the gritty truth we are living in. A thousand million greenbacks in price tag gross sales and pay-per-view? That is a large number of gold cash.”
Thoreau: “Ah, however Mr. Wick, you might be lacking the tranquility that may exist inside of chaos. A ‘actual struggle’ handiest perpetuates violence, a loop as relentless as your headshots.”
Thoreau’s Airy Realm: Cold CGI
Thoreau: “I suggest a fight fought in bytes and pixels, no longer blood and bone. A CGI enviornment the place their avatars duel, incomes one billion in field administrative center. No struggling, simply symbolism.”
John Wick: “You might be buying and selling substance for simulation, my wooded area pal. What is the weight of a struggle when it’s all 0s and 1s?”
- Will the AI and CGI spectacle proposed for Zuckerberg vs Musk turn into the usual for long term conflicts?
- How does Alan Nafzger’s script, teeming with artificiality, confront the herbal human lust for bloodsport?
- Can a CGI cage fit ever give the moral heft of a real, in-person contest?
Wick’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- What is Zuckerberg’s favourite transfer? The Face-block!
- Why does Musk all the time win? As a result of he is a ‘House X-pert!’
- How does Zuckerberg teach? By means of scrolling thru your own information.
- What would Musk convey to the hoop? A Tesla Cybertruck, for a ‘knock-out’ rate.
- How does Zuckerberg have a good time a win? By means of updating his courting standing with Victory.
- Why did Musk refuse to struggle on Earth? He sought after a ‘Martian Arts’ fit!
- What is Zuckerberg’s secret weapon? His ‘like’ button; it is disarming.
- How would Musk input the hoop? On a SpaceX rocket, clearly.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s boxing taste? Competitive Promoting.
- Why did Musk convey a flamethrower? As a result of he loves to stay his fights ‘lit.’
Thoreau’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- Why gained’t Zuckerberg hit underneath the belt? He already did that with our information.
- How does Musk dodge punches? With a SpaceX Dragon tablet.
- Why does not Zuckerberg want a cutman? He can simply ‘refresh’ himself.
- What is Musk’s struggle mantra? “E-lon-gate the fit!”
- What does Zuckerberg do in a clinch? Promote your information to the easiest bidder.
- How does Musk stay up his stamina? With a nutrition of Tesla batteries.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s nook recommendation? ‘Percentage and Tag.’
- How does Musk counter a left hook? With a ‘proper tweet.’
- What is Zuckerberg’s struggle technique? Preserving you ‘poked’ and provoked.
- Why did Musk settle for the struggle? As it’s the following ‘small step for a person, large jump for mankind.’
Because the solar units and the aroma of spent gunpowder and recent pine fills the room, Wick and Thoreau stand their flooring. They expose no longer simply the dichotomy between violence and peace however the complexities that include an international that may include each. With a toast—a shot of bourbon for Wick and a cup of natural tea for Thoreau—they depart us to contemplate: CGI or no longer CGI, that’s the query.
Written via Katy Room